iKrushers proprietary iKonic technology ensures that oils receive even surface to coil coverage, maximizing flavor and vapor production. iKrushers iKonic technology is the industry standard.
- iKonic Ceramic Technology
- Medical grade Borosilicate glass tank
- Lead-Free Copper center rod post
- Upgraded mouthpiece design to allow for maximum air-flow
- XL intake holes to allow for high viscosity concentrates
• The needle’s outer diameter must be ≤ 1.6mm.
• Do not pre-heat oil more than 122 degrees F.
• Cap the mouthpiece immediately (within 1.5 minutes) after filling to prevent leakage. The faster the oil flows, the quicker the mouthpiece needs to be capped.
• Storage environment temperature for capped and pre-filled products: 68 degrees F – 77 degr ees F.
After product is filled, the oil gradually saturates with the ceramic coil so that the coil begins to absorb a certain amount of oil (up to around 30% of the tank size) overtime. Headspace thus forms, this makes the oil volume visually reduced.
Capped and Pre-filled products
should be inverted for a minimum of 30 minutes to allow oil to cool outside of the atomizer.
After inverting your product
invert again to stand straight up for at least 30 minutes before use to allow the ceramic coil to saturate, otherwise dry burning might produce burnt flavors by using the product immediately after filling. The more viscous the oil is, the longer time it should stand.
Type: 510 Thread Cartridges
Dimension: 11.0*51.9mm/ 11.0*59.9mm
Tank Capacity: 0.5ml/1.0ml
Mouthpiece Capping Method: Screw on
Tank Material: Glass
Coil Material: iKonic Ceramic Coil
Intake Hole: 4*2.0mm
Center Post: Lead-Free Copper
Mouthpiece Material: Round Medical-grade PCTG Plastic